Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A simple DIY skirt that works...


Hello all & Happy Monday,

Robin made this great double knit skirt. It is so flattering and comfortable. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be a great staple piece in any one's wardrobe.

Pattern: Vogue 8865

This skirt is perfect for the office or an evening out. It works for the Fall as well as the Spring. I went through my closet and pulled together a few looks so you could see how great it looks with a simple black lace top and heels, or with a bright top for a great day look, as well as with a sweater and tights for those cooler months. I will definitely be wearing this. Here are a few pictures of different looks for this one skirt.

An evening look…

(Robin also made this double knit & leather jacket. More about it in our next post.)

Here are two different daytime/office looks…



And last for the Fall or Winter, I paired it with black boots, and cashmere sweater, and some fun tights. Can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear this.


Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment