Thursday, December 18, 2014

DIY Hooded Tunic Sew-Along w/ Mimi G

Hi Darlings, I cant tell you how much I love this tunic! I could live in it everyday. It's so comfy to wear and can be styled with jeans, leggings or just as a dress.

When I made and wore this on my blog not long ago it was a huge hit and I got a ton of questions on what modifications I made to the pattern. In this sew-along I show you exactly what I did and how simple it is. I made the first one in a NAVY DOUBLE KNIT and wore it with Jeans.

This would be great in a SWEATER KNIT fabric too. Here are some additional fabric options: HERE, HERE, HERE / Pattern: HERE
Make sure to use my code MIMI10 TO SAVE 10% on your purchase.


 




xoxo
Mimi G.




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Tutorial! MIMI you Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this latest tutorial! I'm definitely making this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I made this for my daughter and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something really interesting in the way you styled the hoodie !

    http://lefragmentmode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these look so astonishing! I anticipation they're unrestricted in United States as well! Low price

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks yummy n tempting.. nice blog space to follow..Will be happy if you follow me back... someshop coupon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, just discovered you--new fan here! So psyched to try this tunic, already ordered my pattern! :) Would you mind letting me know where you get your boots from? I have pretty large calves, and it is very difficult to find boots. Thanks for any information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So all the point which as you mention i am totally agreed.
    Thanks for your kind information.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting details you have mentioned , appreciate it for putting up. navigate to these guys

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have brought up a very excellent points , appreciate it for the post. see this here

    ReplyDelete