Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sew much new fabric!

New fabric and Happy Mother's Day! 

 
Hi all,
I'm posting this from Mississippi. My daughter is competing at JO Nationals tomorrow and I just realized I didn't post this yesterday so here it is...

 I wish I had more time to blog, but just the day to day work of getting so much product online, as well as making sure all the orders are shipping out, keeps me going most of the day.  The last two weeks we have received so many new apparel fabrics, home decor fabrics and cottons prints that I have to post a few here for you to see.


 
 
There are so many more. Make sure to check our Instagram account at MICHAELLEVINEFABRICS and our new arrivals page for all our new fabrics.
 
Here are a few racks that just came to us from the warehouse. There are beautiful sequins, spandex, and metallic lace. I can't wait to get this photographed and online. They are beautiful!
 
 





Lastly, we were sold out of ML262691, a beautiful Brazil knit that MimiG used, and I'm so happy to report we received another 20 yards today. This is the end, per our vendor...really. If you wanted this fabric don't wait, it will sell out fast. Also, the athletic spandex we have been out of is back in stock. The colors are slightly different, but we're so happy to have this amazing fabric again. Mimi made two great dresses from the athletic spandex. This fabric has a great stretch and weight and is so flattering on the body. It will be online by Friday am.  That's it for now. I'm off to watch the top gymnast in the country and hope mine has a fantastic meet. Have a great Friday and for all you moms out there I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment