Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DIY Denim Skirt Sew Along + Distressing Video


Hi Darlings, Todays sew along is for a great, must have in your wardrobe, fall ready denim skirt. 
I chose a basic pattern that doesn't speak much but I knew with some Mimi G flare we could make that puppy sing.

I went with McCall 6361 View D and a great Stretch Denim found HERE. I also would love to make this skirt in THIS camouflage print and THIS floral. This skirt will work with any stretch denim fabric in THIS section.




xoxo
Mimi G

5 comments:

  1. Yup! Definitely making this one!! Gratsi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job! Would you please do a tutorial on how to purchase fabric online? What is fabric weight, stretch (2-way, 4-way), different types of quality, etc. If I can't touch it I don't know what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! Just one question: Where did you get that awesome tee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi! Great outfit and tutorial! Btw, very excited about your success on your site and with Simplicity! What a blessing to pursue a passion and see it open so many doors for you! You are quite the inspiration--I was at the cutting table in Hancock Fabrics last week and overheard a discussion about your cocoon jacket and your Simplicity pattern line. That was pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete