Friday, August 2, 2013

The first fabric Friday...

I was supposed to be relaxing on the beach, with a drink in my hand, but instead, due to tropical storm Flossie, I'm back at my desk typing. I am disappointed to say the least, but work must go on.  We're hoping to reschedule, but so far we're not having an easy time of it. Anyway, today we want to show you some of the new products that just hit our warehouse and should be online by next week. I will show the link to where they will go when they are online. Remember it takes us about a week from warehouse to online. Thank for your patience, it will be worth it. The licensed cotton prints are perfect for children's decor, accessories, and apparel. The apparel fabrics have an amazing feel. I know they are going to sell quickly. When I was photographing them in the retail store people couldn't keep their hands off them. The new home decorating fabrics have are beautiful. The navy embroidered one is so classic. A few of the home decor fabrics are linen blends. I always love the look of linen blends. For me they read as relaxed, airy and timeless.



Cotton Prints


Dr Suesse

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham


For the boys
Licensed Cotton Prints


for the girls

Hello Kitty


Moda, Modascapes

Modascapes


Kyoto Gardens

Kyoto Garden



Apparel


double knit


Double Knit


Eyelet
Eyelet


stretch denim

Stretch Denim


sweater knit

Sweater Knit


voile print

Voile prints


knit stripes

Striped Knits



Home Decorating


pkaufman
PKaufman


Just a reminder that our cotton prints and our flannel prints are 10% off everyday. Also this month, August 1st through August 31st, the entire Home Decorating store, as well as the entire Home Decorating section online, is 20% off.  To top it off, if you order more than $75.00 online you get free shipping everyday. What a deal! Next week I'll have some new notion products to show you as well as more fabric. See you next Friday!


Thanks for checking in.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment